Friday 27 December 2019

Iceland - The Land of Ice and Fire - Photo Diary

When life gets interesting you forget about Internet..

This is a sentence that perfectly fits my life the past year.

 As 2019 comes closer to an end as a conclution of this year I would like to share some pictures from visiting Iceland on April 2019.

Iceland has been the country that exceeded my expectations and I definitely wanna go back !

You have a feeling like you are not on earth but on a different planet and now I understand why the landscape in Iceland have inspired and are used for movies that are in a different planets.

The further we drove from Reykjavík , the more interesting landscapes we could see.

Black sand beaches without an end.

Cold dry Lava dramatic landscapes without an end... and huge waterfalls in almost every turn we took..

Enjoy !
















































No comments:

Post a Comment