Thursday 19 March 2015

Mistakes that change your life forever

Things could not be more complicated than this and I want to give up but I can't. My heart doesn't let me.. I wish I could go back in time and change the mistakes that I did in the past but it is not possible, even if it was life wouldn't be interesting. You would be able to change everything and make your life perfect but perfection is stressful and doesn't let you learn from your mistakes..


So I keep telling to myself.. Make mistakes even repeat the same mistakes... You do not really know which way is the right one. Even if you took the same way twice and you found out its wrong in fact you never knew that the other way was the right one.. It could be worst than the way you took.. 

I believe that you shouldn't be afraid of the unknown.. You should be excited about it and try to plan it even if you have no clue about it.. 

Life is exciting, don't make it boring with your fears.. Leave your fears aside and brace yourself with courage and craziness. Because if you are not a bit crazy in this world you can't survive it..

Call me a dreamer but I believe that if something is meant to be it will be the right time...

No comments:

Post a Comment