Sunday 1 February 2015

Happy Birthday to me


Today is my birthday and I am turning 24!





I have been always scared of growing up because I thought that only at certain ages you can do things which is not true. You can chose your own life and the things you would like to do. Age is an illusion we created... 


'Some people are old when they are young and some others are not growing up.'




Well I am 24 and I do not know what I wanna do exactly in my life. I have not reached the standards of the society and I am not actually stressed with that! 

Few years ago if somebody would ask me how I could imagine myself at 24, I would be thinking of myself  in a totally different way but it turned out that age is just a number and you can be young in your soul forever..

I do not want a perfect life that fits the standards of the society because I put my own standards...


No comments:

Post a Comment