Monday 23 December 2013

Christmas memories

I still remember the feeling..

When you are a child, you live everything to the fullest without thinking about problems.

I was writing letters for Santa Claus and leaving them under the Christmas tree.
Then I was waiting for him to come and take my letter.

I was hiding under the couch and waiting for him (one time actually I slept under the couch while waiting) and 2 days before Christmas I was checking if he took the letter. And when I was seeing that the letter was not there.
I was so happy !

The  Christmas day when i was waking up and run to the living room, to find my present. Yeah Santa was here!

Christmas are magical.
 Especially when you are a kid.

The atmosphere is magical.
Has something that I cant feel any other time of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment