Monday 29 January 2018

Tromsø, where dreams come true

My  love for Northern Lights brought me to Tromsø ..

There is something magical about the Northern Lights, it is something that looks like from another world...


Here are some of the pictures that I took during my trip



 I was lucky enough to see the Northern Lights on my second day in the city ! I was amazed and I could not stop starring in the sky..

The view is spectacular !! I could not believe that I was there in this beautiful scenery watching the northern lights !


It is an excellent feeling when something exceeds your expectations and this happened in this city !


















In this place I did not find only the northern lights but I found myself.. I felt again part of this world and I did things that I wouldn't even imagine myself doing..

It is been almost a month since this amazing trip that I had and I can not take out from my mind this place !!

Place and people ! I felt like I have been always living in this place !!

Everyone was calling me crazy that I was going on Christmas alone to one of the northernmost cities in the world but I did not felt alone at any moment.. I guess I am feeling more alone when I am surrounded with people that can not understand me.


No comments:

Post a Comment