Saturday 16 May 2015

Not everyone has to walk the same path

Not everyone has to walk the same path, you just have to keep on walking.. 



From an early age we are compared to the best students in the class.. Later to the people with the best carrier..And the list can go on forever... For me all these people were the example I should follow.. Which I never did because I followed my own way. The path that I have chosen to follow in my life its different.. Still sometimes I am losing my way and I am following different paths but in the end I am finding my way...

It is not bad to lose your way and try different paths, because if you will never try something else you will never know that the way you are following is the right one..




I never regret anything in my life because they were my decisions and made me who I am right now..

No comments:

Post a Comment