Saturday 11 October 2014

Understanding

I made a lot of mistakes in my life..

I regret things i've done..

Took decisions too quickly.. and too slow..

Disappeared from the face of the earth for awhile..
"Rzeszow Poland" bridge with padlocks of love

Missed simple things in ths life..

I laughed and cried at the same time..

I've dreamed a lot with my eyes closed.. And open..

I've confused things..

I do not know what the future holds for me but I am here to find out...

I made mistakes but I learned from them..

Each mistake showed me roads that I would never see if I would everything right.

I am happy for my decitions and the mistakes I did..

If you do not try you will never know..

Even now I do not know if what I am thinking is right but I will find out on the way..


No comments:

Post a Comment